Seeking Industry Experts & Influencers
Welcome to the MSP Summit September 2022 Call For Speakers
Our theme this year is “The Best Is Yet to Come: Today’s Channel is Poised for Greatness With Unprecedented Opportunities for Growth”.
We are now accepting submissions for the MSP Summit Fall 2022 on the below tracks and subtopics until Tuesday, May 31st at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Business of the Channel Track
- Marketing Strategies
- Optimizing Sales
- Industry Trends & Outlook
- Leadership Development
- M&A Exit Strategies
- Operations & Finance
Technology & Innovation Track
- 5G & Next-Gen Platforms
- Unified Communications/Network Infrastructure
- Edge Computing
- Remote Monitoring & Management
Emerging & Disruptive Technology Track
- Early Revenue & Profit Opprtunities of Emerging Technologies
- Decision Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- AR & VR
- Composable Applications
- & More
Preparing Your Proposal
What You'll Need:
- Create your account (you'll be able to edit your proposal until Tuesday, May 31st at 11:59 p.m. PST)
- Speaker contact information
- Topic, format, audience level and theme
- Session title: Provide a session title in fewer than 10 words. Please try to include keywords and topics covered by your talk.
- Session description: 300 word max. Please ensure you touch on the highlights of the information you want to convey (bullet points are fine), mention any third-party research or data you'll reference, and indicate if you wish it to be a single speaker session or a panel discussion.
- Speaker bio, experience and Twitter username
- Attendee takeaway: Every speaker and panel moderator is required to provide a supplementary downloadable educational asset as a takeaway for attendees. If you have an idea of what you might provide, please attach it to the documents section.
- Supporting material: It's optional to submit supplemental information that supports your session proposal. Additional materials may include white papers, demos, videos, etc.
For further questions reach out to our Conference Producer at [email protected].